The newsletter for creatives: Weekly letters from yours truly
Want to improve your photo skills and get weekly inspiration straight to your inbox? The newsletter goes out every weekend. You’ll receive helpful and inspiring content on the wonderful world of photography including tips and tricks, product and software reviews, and more. A lot of the articles are exclusive to the newsletter, so you have to be subscribed to get them. Oh and I’m also sharing behind the scenes of my creative process on some amazing projects in the works, you won’t want to miss it. Want to know more about the photo gear I use? As a bonus, you’ll receive The Photographer’s Toolkit: The Gear I Shoot With!
Who am I?
Hello! I’m Monica Galvan. I am a visual storyteller. This means everything photograph or create conveys a meaning, it communicates an idea. I’m also a blogger, I love to share my creative projects with you and the rest of the internet world. I am from the San Francisco Bay Area, living in San Rafael but constantly venturing off into San Francisco and all over the bay area. I also teach a Skillshare course on Signage Photography.
You may be interested in some things I’ve photographed. Here are a few collected favorites:
- The beautiful Golden Gate Bridge — San Francisco’s most beloved piece of architecture.
- More San Francisco: City Scenes, Ocean Beach, and cityscapes in City Nights.
- Signage Photography — A specialty of mine.
- VSCO CAM Selections — A collection of mobile photography adventures.
- Seattle, Washington — Views from the Space Needle, Pike’s Public Market Center, and plenty of downtown signage.
- Portland, Oregon — Including the famous White Stag sign.
- Everlane — Introducing the Street Shoe.
- Double Exposures — All done in camera (no photoshop)!
- Reflections — A series of abstract visions.
- Chicago — Exploring the streets of the midwest’s best city.
- Mexico — Driving across the border, scenes from the streets.
- And who doesn’t love Polaroids?